Coast to Coast January Training Course 2022Regular price $1,299.00
SOLD OUT FOR 2022
Please contact us to discuss alternatives for that week.
Including the 2022 Classic River Race!
Where do we start! If you are training for the Kathmandu Coast to Coast and living outside of Canterbury then this is the week for you. Join our talented Topsport Kayaking and Running Specialists for a week of on course training and racing. Spend 3 days on the river section of the course including the Waimakariri Gorge then take a trip over the famous Goat Pass Mountain Run route. Finish the week off in style racing in the prestigious Classic River Race on Saturday the 16th of January 2022.
Date: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 15th of January 2022Download everything you need to know here!
Topsport will provide you with:
- A kayak and kayak transport for the 3 days on the river and the Classic River Race
- A PFD, Paddle and Helmet if required
- Return transport for the week from our Christchurch meeting point each day
- Accommodation transfers can be arranged depending on where you stay
- 3 days of kayak instruction on the Coast to Coast course
- A Grade II Certificate Assessment for the Coast to Coast Race if required
- 1 Day of instruction over the Coast to Coast Mountain Run course
- Support, transport and a kayak to compete in the Classic River Race
* Note Classic River Race entry fee is not included. You still need to enter the race when entries open later in the year.
Travelling Athlete Info
If you are travelling from outside of Christchurch to spend some time with us on the river or over the mountain here is some information to help plan you trip.