Coast to Coast January Training Course 2024
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Where do we start! If you are training for the Kathmandu Coast to Coast and living outside of Canterbury then this is the week for you. Join our talented Topsport Kayaking and Running Specialists for 4 amazing days of on course training. Spend 3 days on the river section of the course including the Waimakariri Gorge then take a trip over the famous Goat Pass Mountain Run route.
Date: 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th of January 2024
Topsport will provide you with:
- Return transport for the week from our Christchurch meeting point each day
- Accommodation transfers can be arranged depending on where you stay
- 3 days of kayak instruction on the Coast to Coast course
- A Grade II Certificate Assessment for the Coast to Coast Race if required
- 1 Day of instruction over the Coast to Coast Mountain Run course
- Hire kayak and gear available if required at an extra cost
Travelling Athlete Info
If you are travelling from outside of Christchurch to spend some time with us on the river or over the mountain here is some information to help plan you trip.
These requirements are in place for your safety and to ensure we can fit you in one of our boats (if required)
- You must be able to swim
- Be training most days and have a good base fitness
- Weigh less than 110kg
- Be shorter than 6'4.
Please contact us to discuss options if you don’t the fit these requirements.