Coast to Coast January Training Course 2023Regular price $1,299.00
Including the 2023 Classic River Race!
This course is currently sold out for 2023. Please still contact us if are you are interested in this course as people's plans often change.
Where do we start! If you are training for the Kathmandu Coast to Coast and living outside of Canterbury then this is the week for you. Join our talented Topsport Kayaking and Running Specialists for a week of on course training and racing. Spend 3 days on the river section of the course including the Waimakariri Gorge then take a trip over the famous Goat Pass Mountain Run route. Finish the week off in style racing in the prestigious Classic River Race on Saturday the 14th of January 2023.
Date: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 14th of January 2023Download everything you need to know here!
Topsport will provide you with:
- A kayak and kayak transport for 3 days on the river and the Classic River Race
- A PFD, Paddle and Helmet if required
- Return transport for the week from our Christchurch meeting point each day
- Accommodation transfers can be arranged depending on where you stay
- 3 days of kayak instruction on the Coast to Coast course
- A Grade II Certificate Assessment for the Coast to Coast Race if required
- 1 Day of instruction over the Coast to Coast Mountain Run course
- Support, transport and a kayak to compete in the Classic River Race
* Note Classic River Race entry fee is not included. You still need to enter the race when entries open later in the year.
Travelling Athlete Info
If you are travelling from outside of Christchurch to spend some time with us on the river or over the mountain here is some information to help plan you trip.
These requirements are in place for your safety and to ensure we can fit you in one of our boats (if required)
- You must be able to swim
- Weigh less than 110kg
- Be shorter than 6'4.
Please contact us to discuss options if you don’t the fit these requirements.