Rasdex Standard Neoprene Spraydeck
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our preferred spray deck for multisport training and racing!
Rasdex's Standard Neoprene Spraydeck is cut, printed and sewn at their local premises in Canterbury.
Rasdex takes pride in, and stands behind everything they make and they guarantee a correct fit!
- 3.5mm double-lined neoprene with a durable 'small diamond' weave on the upper side.
- Soft and supple body tube is made from 3.5mm double-lined neoprene. Standard body tube height is 23cm, also available in short (18cm), or high (30cm).
- The top of the neoprene body tube is finished with elastic binding. Looks good and keeps the water out.
- Shock cord (Bungee) is manufactured in New Zealand to our specifications. 10mm for plastic cockpits, 8mm for fibreglass or vacuum formed hulls. It takes a seriously big sewing machine to attach.
- A 25mm webbing grab loop is firstly sewn around the bungee. Then right through it, and the spraydeck. It won't let you down.
- All neoprene joins are glued, blind-stitched and seam-sealed using heated tape. Sealing the seams is important, as it binds the outer fabric layer together. This stops the delamination that gluing alone will not prevent.
- The Spraydeck Details Panel, printed inside the body tube, has a space for you to write your name and contact details.